- Reply back- Reply, by itself means to say something in response. What on earth does “reply back” mean?
- Free gift- Was there a time you paid money for a gift? If yes, you’ve been duped!
- Lose vs. Loose- You “lose” something like your keys or say, weight and the bolt-latch is “loose”. Crap, I’m lo(o)sing my mind!
If I tell you once and I repeat it again, it doesn’t mean I’m repeating it twice, I repeat it only ONCE!!
- Revert back-
Refer point No. 1. “Revert” is just a glorified “Reply”
- Your vs. You’re- This is a classic. We all know the Ross moment when he tells Rachel, “Y-o-u (apostrophe) re means ‘you are’ and “Y-o-u-r” means ‘your’!!!”
- Can you be able to? Wow.
It’s either “Can you do this?” or “Will you be able to do this?” RIP Wren & Martin
- You itself-
Though, it communicates effectively, “you itself” doesn’t really treat YOU right, unless you know, you’re a “thing”
- Say me/ Tell to me-
You either tell me or say to me! Everything else is “kill me”
- The ‘ness’ mess-
This one is by far, the worst. It’s totally unnecessary in a lot of places. I’ve known some people who say ‘hatredness’. There’s only hatred. Don’t just keep throwing the ‘Ness’ everywhere!
- I am only tell you-
Sure! Go to fifth grade English grammar class. I am only telling you to go!
- Didn’t came-
I either didn’t come or I came! I didn’t “didn’t came”
As always, the best is for the last. There is only ONE Alphabet in the English language- It consists of 26 letters which are from A-Z!!
- Google (General google search for images)